Sunday, March 13, 2011

Street Style Sunday

I obviously started but never really used this blog so I figure since I'm super stoked on life at the moment that it would be a good time to get started.

Since I'm usually out on Saturday's, Sunday's are a good time to post pictures of all the super stylish head-turning people I see out and about.

Unfortunately I'm not great with my new camera yet so only a few of the images i took last night turned out well enough to post. I'm getting the hang of it now though so there should be lots of great images next week. :) Happy Sunday!


Tobie Milford and the lovely Marcelle.


Adorable Anya


Show stoppers for sure! If anyone out there knows the names of these two lovely ladies please let me know.


Henry of Dry River Yacht Club showing off his stellar style.

No comments:

Post a Comment